Thursday 23 April 2020

24k Gold Serum


My Expertise:Stay BlessedAs mentioned earlier I have been using it for two weeks now (on and off ) on its own and as a moisturizer & primer before makeup application. A day time moisturizer that is light it makes , I use 5-6 drops and then pat it around. It gets absorbed without leaving any residue or making the skin look oily .Instead it leaves the skin look hydrated and radiant which I presume is due to the gold dust in it. As a primer beneath the base, it really helps in blending out the base effortlessly and seamlessly. It has been used by me beneath my Massarat Misbah Silk Foundation which is the lightest I now have in my stash and it made it look much simpler that it usually applies. Than I'm sorry to announce that this if you find it as a primer which would double up as pore filler is not what you want to find. Verdict: Overall, I totally love the item and would really recommend it. It has not broken out me even once and left my skin look and feel smoother and moisturized.This Oil is made with skin oils such as Lemon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rose Oil, Lavender Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil. This face serum is for use ONLY at nighttime. I take a few drops of oil and gently pat it without any tugging after cleaning thoroughly along with Garnier 3 in Water or my BioDerma Sensibio H20 Miceller solution and rubbing. Upon waking up int he morning my skin feels a whole lot shinier and smoother,looks and feels healthy. I also have felt that it actually aids in controlling the minor break outs that I face on and off because when I stop using this ointment, I begin getting minor breakouts in a few days .However I wouldn't really say that the promise of shaving skin tone retains much of a great. Yes you get an even skin in boosting your skin texture, and yes it aids, however, lightening is something that I haven't experienced in these 2 months. The item itself is a yellow/gold color. One thing I have seen is that after some time,the gold specks are no more visible in the oil however far you shake it up,I am not certain if they become dissolved or merely sit in the bottom of the jar. The oil is mild and glides on easily over the skin. Drops are needed by me then pat it all over my head neck and it provide a luminous hydrated glow to skin. 1 thing you would see is the fragrance of this oil, though it a multipurpose ingredient product the fragrance is made of. Because the fragrance stays for quite a long time, so if you aren't a fan of fragrant essential oils, then you might not like to end up smelling like apples. My Experience:This oil is made with skin loving oils like Rosehip Seed oil, Lemongrass Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Sweet Almond oil and Jojoba Oil.

For the very first time in Pakistan! A natural and chemical blend of essential oils that were mild infused with 24K gold dust and gold flecks for daylight hydration. This oil blend absorbs into your skin and provides a luminous and dewy glow to you. This could possibly be utilized as cosmetics primer or a moisturizer or might be mixed with your foundation for simpler application. Additionally, it is an amazing lip hydrator; use before the use of matte lipsticks.The 24 K Gold Serum piqued my attention due to its name contrasts with the infamous Farsali Rose Gold Elixir that has been making rounds on social media like mad. The business claims this to a blend of essential oils and flecks when you simply hold the bottle in the hands that you immediately notice. I tell you the sight is indeed stunning you would wind up staring in it. The item comes with a dropper lid that's such a hygienic and convenient manner of dispensing the item. To get a toppling person like me who is tripping and producing matters drop, I would say eucalyptus oils has never been more easy! Verdict: therefore, if you are searching for something which assists you with breakouts, than I would recommend you and improves skin texture Young Face Serum.These oils /Serums retail for PKR 530 for 24 k Gold Serum(10 ml) and Youthful glow Face serum (25 ml) to get PKR 540. These may be purchased online from SPA IN A BOTTLE's official Facebook page. You could get in touch with them.These petroleum combinations help in tissue regeneration, maintaining skin elasticity, evens skin tone, struggles pigmentation and reduces the appearance of fine lines.Usage: Simply use a few drops to finger tips and smooth on face at Night. To not be used throughout the day.Have you ever attempted anything from the newest SPA IN A BOTTLE? How do you feel about facial oils? Which product are you using as your daily moisturizer? Do Allow Me to know in the comments below Serums and oils have been a popular topic but I have always shied away from these due to my skin. But there is a thing known as"Blogger's Curse" which leads you to provide an attempt to anything and everything you can get your hands on. I stumbled upon this particular Facebook Page that's a page that was Pakistani.
They deal in skin care products which they assert to be 100% natural and organic. The promises really fascinated me and finally gave a go to their two selling products Young Glow Face Serum and 24 K Gold Serum. A little disclaimer before I start off using the review is that I have been utilizing these both products for over 2 months now and I believe that its enough time to put out a Last verdict from my side 24 K GOLD SERUM The number of times I've ranted about the nature of my skin specially might have driven people crazy by now. But if anyone of you doesn't understand,I really have a skin which breaks out at the sight of a moisturizer. Given that, I get patches in winters which turn into rashes around cheeks and my nose. Its really difficult for me to obtain a moisturizer that does not feel heavy or fatty and of course doesn't clog my pores and contribute to workouts.Use: Just apply several drops to finger tips and smooth on face." The Young glow face serum comes in a 25 ml dark plastic jar that is chubbier than the golden one. The dropper is bigger in size ( of course ) and contains an excess limit over it which I absolutely adore. The dropper lid screws up tight and is completely leak proof,so if you're planning to take it its completely fine. The item is a thick that is colorless oil, but not as thick as our usual oils. If this makes sense, its textures somewhere between water and oil. The fragrance is predominately Lemon/citrus in this one also. The aging process, combats bacteria and acne inducing free radicals and also helps skin tone.


No comments:

Post a Comment