Thursday 23 April 2020

Best 24k Gold Serum


My Experience:As stated before I have been using it for two weeks now (off and on ) in its own and as a moisturizer & primer prior to makeup application. A day time moisturizer In its own it creates I apply pat it around and then abut 5-6 drops. It instantly gets absorbed without leaving any residue or making skin look .Instead it makes the skin look very hydrated and radiant which I think is on account of the gold dust in it. As a primer beneath the base, it helps in mixing out the foundation seamlessly and easily. I've used it which is and it even makes it look much more smoother it usually applies. In the event you seek it as a primer which would twice as filler, more than I'm sorry to announce this is not what it is you want to find. Verdict: All in all, I absolutely love the product and would really recommend it. It hasn't broken out me after and left my skin look and feel smoother and more moisturized.This Oil is made with skin loving oils like Lemon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rose Oil, Lavender Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil. This face serum is to be used ONLY at nighttime. I take a couple drops of oil through the dropper over my head and then gently pat it without any rubbing after cleansing with my BioDerma Sensibio H20 Miceller solution or Garnier 3 in Water and tugging. Upon waking up int he morning my skin feels a whole lot smoother and plump,looks and feels healthy. In addition, I have felt that it really aids in controlling the small break outs whom I face on and off since when I stop using this serum, I begin getting minor breakouts in a couple of times .However I wouldn't say that the claim of lightening skin tone retains a lot of a good. Yes you get an even skin in improving your skin feel and yes it truly aids, however lightening is something that I haven't experienced in those two months. The item is a shade. One thing I have seen is that after a while,the golden specks are no more observable in the oil however much you shake it up,I am not certain when they get dissolved or merely sit at the bottom of the jar. The oil glides on easily on skin and is light. Only 5-6 drops are needed by me then simply pat it all and it give such a luminous hydrated glow to the skin. Is the fragrance of this oil, even though it a ingredient product the odor is made from lemon grass/citrus. Since the odor stays for a long moment, so if you are not a lover of aromatic essential oils, then you may not want to end up smelling like lemons.
My Experience:For the first time in Pakistan! An organic and free mix of essential oils that were light infused for hydration with gold flecks and 24K gold dust. This oil blend gives you a luminous and dewy glow and absorbs right in your skin. This might be used as makeup primer or a moisturizer or could be combined with your foundation for application. It's also an wonderful hydrator; use before the application of matte lipsticks.The 24 K Gold Serum piqued my attention due to its title contrasts with the notorious Farsali Rose Gold Elixir that has been making rounds over social media like crazy. The business claims it to a mix of essential oils infused with 24 k Gold and flecks if you hold the bottle in the hand that you immediately notice. I tell you that the sight is indeed gorgeous you would end up staring at it. The product comes with a dropper lid that's such a handy and hygienic manner of dispensing the product without wasting even a single drop. For a toppling man like me who is tripping and creating things drop, I would say dispensing oils has never been easier! Verdict: So if you are looking for something which improves your skin feel and helps you with breakouts that are minor, than I would completely recommend you Young Face Serum.These oils /Serums retail for PKR 530 to get 24 k Gold Serum(10 ml) and Young glow Face serum (25 ml) for PKR 540. These could be purchased online from SPA IN A BOTTLE Facebook page. You may also get in touch with them.These petroleum combinations aid in tissue regeneration, maintaining skin elasticity, and evens out skin tone, fights pigmentation and lessens the appearance of fine lines.Usage: Simply apply a few drops to finger tips and smooth over face at Night. Not to be used during the day.Maybe you have tried anything out of the newest SPA IN A BOTTLE? How do you feel about oils? Which products are you using as your own daily moisturizer? Oils and Cosmetic serums have been quite a hot topic lately but I have shied away from these because of my skin.
But there is a thing known as"Blogger's Curse" that leads you to give an attempt to everything and anything you can get your hands on. I stumbled upon this particular Facebook Page called Spa In A Bottle which is a page. They take part in skin care products which they claim to be 100% natural and organic. The promises truly intrigued me and eventually gave a go to their two selling products 24 K Gold Serum and Youthful Glow Face Serum. A little disclaimer before I start off using the review is that I have been utilizing these two goods for over two months now and I believe that its enough time to put out a Last verdict from my negative 24 K GOLD SERUM The amount of times I have ranted about the nature of my skin especially might have driven people mad by now. But still if anyone of you does not understand,I really have a sensitive skin which breaks out at the sight of a moisturizer. Given this, I get patches in winters that turn into rashes eventually around cheeks and my nose. Its hard for me to locate a moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy or fatty and of course doesn't clog my pores and lead to break outs.Use: Just use a few drops to finger tips and smooth over face."The Young glow face serum comes in a 25 ml dark plastic bottle that is chubbier than the gold one. The dropper is bigger in size ( obviously) and has an extra limit over it which I absolutely adore. The dropper lid screws up quite and can be leak proof,so if you are planning to take it its totally fine. Maybe not as thick as our usual oils, although the product is a oil. Its feels somewhere between water and oil if this is reasonable. The odor is Lemon/citrus in this one. YOUTHFUL GLOW FACE SERUM: Our favourite night serum, keeps skin healthy, glowing, elastic and youthful. The aging process, combats bacteria and acne inducing free radicals and also helps lighten skin tone.


No comments:

Post a Comment